The iKnow class is a 22 week course that teaches the fundamental truths of your Christian faith.
* Week 1 – The Bible – You’ll deepen your conviction that the Bible, as God’s Word, can be trusted more than your feelings, values, opinions and culture. This class will provide evidence that the Bible came from God and show how we know that the right books were included in the Bible.
* Week 2 -The Bible – You’ll learn to have a deep and lasting confidence in your God given ability to understand the Bible. You’ll learn to love God’s Word deeply, understand God’s Word spiritually, handle God’s Word accurately and study God’s Word diligently.
* Week 3 – God – You’ll gain a deeper sense of God’s love for you as a Father and how you can respond to God as your Father. You’ll learn that God is real, that He reveals Himself and that He is relational.
* Week 4 – God -You’ll learn that God exists as a trinity, that He is absolutely sovereign and that He is perfectly moral.
* Week 5 – Jesus – This lesson focuses on getting to know Jesus better. You’ll learn His names, understand His life history and appreciate and enjoy His personality.
* Week 6 – Jesus – You’ll develop an understanding of Jesus’ nature as both God and man that will protect you against false teachings and give you confidence in trusting Jesus with all your needs.
* Week 7 – The Holy Spirit – This lesson begins by helping you to experience a new sense of security in your relationship with God based on the presence of His Spirit in your life. You’ll see with eyes of faith how the Holy Spirit is at work in your life. You’ll learn that the Holy Spirit regenerates you, indwells you, baptizes you and seals you.
* Week 8 – The Holy Spirit -You’ll understand that the Holy Spirit lives in believers and that He also comes upon us to provide us with power to be witnesses for Christ.
* Week 9 – Creation – This class will teach you to deepen your conviction that the world and all that is in it are created by the personal action of a personal God.
* Week 10 – Creation – How you view the origins of life will affect your self-worth, your relationships and how you view God. From this class you will build a strong foundation for worshiping and obeying God as your creator.
* Week 11 – Salvation – Do you want to understand the gift of God’s salvation to the point that you love God deeply for what He did and can confidently tell others what God can do for them? This class will do that and more.
* Week 12 – Salvation – You’ll learn about your need for salvation and how God has met that need. You will learn to be secure in God’s love and appreciate God’s grace.
* Week 13 – Sanctification – This lesson will help you understand that because of Jesus’ love, you are made holy. With faith in God’s ability to make you holy, you will have a foundation of truth that will lead to a lifetime of growth in Christ.
* Week 14 – Sanctification – You’ll learn about the power of grace over law, the daily process of spiritual growth and God’s promise to finish His work in your life.
* Week 15 – Good and Evil – In this session we will look at what the Bible says about the fact that good and evil exist along side of each other in the world today. Many questions will be answered by understanding God’s perspective on this truth.
* Week 16 – Good and Evil – God allows evil but Satan afflicts evil. Satan is the primary instigator behind the evil that takes place in the world in which you live. You will learn to live in victory over Satan and evil.
* Week 17 – The Afterlife – The objective of this class is to give you a deep understanding and gratitude for God’s providing a rescue from the certainty of an eternity without Him. You will change the way you think from a focus on the here and now to a focus on eternity.
* Week 18 – The Afterlife – This session will answer many questions regarding the afterlife. Where is Heaven? Who will be in Heaven? How will I be judged as a believer? What will Heaven be like? How can Heaven affect my life now?
* Week 19 – The Church – The focus on this topic is to deepen your love and commitment to the church. You’ll learn about your need for the church, the beginning of the church, the nature of the church and the mission of the church.
* Week 20 – The Church – You’ll gain a new appreciation for what the church can be in your life and in the world. You’ll also let go of a false picture of a perfect church and commit to the picture of a powerful church that is filled with weak people that have been empowered by God.
* Week 21 – The Second Coming – You’ll learn to see the second coming of Christ not as a source of confusion or fear but as a source of hope.
* Week 22 – The Second Coming – You will learn to anticipate and work for the return of the Lord. You’ll learn to set aside the confusion of what cannot be known about the end times and trust the Lord to do what He sees fit.
Pastor Dan Smith
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org