The Rock Church Temecula Valley is a family of believers who want to Love God, Grow in Christ, Serve Others, and Reach our World! That’s why the Next Steps Growth Track is so important – because we need each other! We weren’t meant to go through life alone. When you follow the path of growth through our Next Steps, you can find your purpose, learn how to use your God-given gifts to serve, and surround yourself with community!
Next Steps is not a college course. It’s a way to connect with the vision of The Rock Church and find your purpose and your people. There’s more to being a Christian than just attending a service once a week. Sign up today to discover your purpose and start living in the destiny that God has for you!
Fresh start is your first step in your spiritual walk with Christ. We will meet with you one-on-one to get you started on your journey and help you to know your Next Steps!
Everyone wants to find a place where they belong. Whether you’re new to church, new to The Rock, or have been attending The Rock for a while, we want you to find your place – a place where you can feel supported, encouraged, and loved.
The Belong Track is designed to help you understand who we are at The Rock and how you can get connected and become a part of the church family. If you decide that The Rock is where God has called you to be, then you can learn about the Next Steps to take to get more involved as a member of The Rock Church family.
Here’s what you can look forward to in Belong:
- Learn about why you’re here and why you matter.
- Connect with others and start intentionally building your community.
- Get a glimpse into the history and the vision of The Rock, and discover opportunities to get involved.
2. GROW—Discovering My Spiritual Maturity
Spiritual growth is a lifelong journey. We should always be moving, learning and growing as we follow Jesus, but it can be easy to get stuck. Maybe you’re not sure where to start or what to do next. It could be as simple as creating new habits in your daily life to get you going again!
The Grow Track is designed to teach you about these simple habits, and show you the different steps you can take to mature and grow as a Christian.
Here’s what you can look forward to in Grow:
- Slow down the busyness of your schedule by learning how to develop a daily time with God.
- Stop feeling like you’re alone in your problems by finding the right small group.
3. SERVE/REACH—Discovering My Ministry & My Life Mission
God has shaped you in a unique way. He has given you spiritual gifts, talents, a personality and experiences that are unique to you. The Serve/Reach Track will help you learn your S.H.A.P.E. and give you the opportunity to find where you fit in ministry at The Rock.
With all of the turmoil and tragedy happening in our neighborhoods and around the world, it’s easy to feel like there’s nothing you can do to make a difference. But God has created you with a specific and special assignment in mind. There are people you can reach that might not listen to anyone else. Every day you have an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life just by sharing how good God has been to you. You have a story to tell!!
The Serve/Reach Track is designed to help you learn how to start making an impact on a personal, local and global scale.
Here’s what you can look forward to in Serve/Reach:
- Find meaning and value from what you do by going from a consumer to a contributor.
- Start making a difference in the lives of those around you!
- Learn how to tell your story and share your faith with the people around you.
- Explore how The Rock is reaching out and meeting the needs of our community through our Love: Active Local and Global Outreach.
- Get a renewed perspective on how God is working all around the world, and how you can be a part of his global plan!
CHERISH – Discovering How to Build Healthy Relationships
Our Cherish Marriage Track is a vibrant community of believers who desire to have a closer relationship with Christ, their spouse, and their church. Now more than ever, it’s important to get the tools you need for your relationship, as we navigate these uncertain times. Learn how to have a healthy and vibrant marriage despite any circumstances! This track is taught by Dorian Burton and Carol Codrington. Dorian is a former LAPD Homicide Detective and a retired Sheriff who now holds a PhD in Psychology. He is an active counselor and a professor. Carol is a Justice in the Court of Appeal in Riverside. They are passionate about encouraging married couples to learn and grow together.